Thursday

March 26


Today was..... eventful. Uh. I had this confrontation that was so uncomfortable that it actually became a little enjoyable. You know how sometimes when you're giving a presentation, and it's embarrassing and awkward, to the point where you can't help but giggle? That was my day today. But it was even better than that. If you ask me, I'll tell you all about it. In other news, I got a big fat acceptance letter in the mail! This wouldn't be such a big deal if I wasn't expecting never to see one again. Liz came over sort of to watch American Idol but really for no reason at all, and we turned on the tv exactly when the show was ending. Michael got voted off, if you care. It strikes me as comical that spell check is saying I should change the word "tv" to "tav." I'm pretty sure that means something in Hebrew.

In study #1 today, I couldn't decide between a blueberry bagel and a cinnammon bagel. I'm starting to get pretty excited for going to Toronto with the music department. The song of the day is "The Wanting Comes in Waves/ Repaid" off the Decemberists' new album, which is great. Where is spring.

No comments: