Sunday

March 22


Well it's March 22, and I actually had a pretty good day. I feel kind of dumb saying that, probably because I believed something awful was going to happen today so hard that I think I actually wanted it to. But this morning when I woke up somebody (Paul) had left a camera for me to borrow (pictured) in my driveway. So I shot a whole role and then learned how to develop the film! So so cool. It's my new favorite hobby. Except I don't actually own this camera. I do own my Diana though! And it (she)'s great. It's kind of weird that this is the picture of the day seeing as I took thirty two meticulous, painstaking shots today of more interesting subjects. Wow. I'm really lucky that today is such a contrast from previous March 22's. But I don't want to get into specifics. Plus, I have this dread that nothing can stay good for long. Especially during this time of year.

My mom made zucchini spice muffins and me and Bryan Deihl were in Parker's movie. I think it's really funny, and just because I want everyone to see it, I will write its link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bRF-a4qfRk&feature=channel_page


No comments: