Friday

February 6


My cat is purring like a machine right now. And she keeps picking at my chair. The best part of my day today was going to Shabbat services. Don't worry, I'm not gonna get all religious on you now, but I really like being Jewish sometimes. What I don't like is having to repeat my list of colleges five times in two minutes, and then some. I can't wait till recounting the names of nine universities for the listener to subsequently judge me and my societal worth is no longer an appropriate act of conversation. I guess I'll only have to wait two months. I saw "He's Just Not That into You" with Liz and I enjoyed it so much. I'm not kidding, it was great! My mom almost made muffins today but I guess she got distracted because there are no muffins. The song of the day is "This Modern Love" by Bloc Party because Valentine's Day is coming up. Speaking of, I made a playlist of love songs!

I am really not looking forward to tomorrow. I wish I could fast forward to Sunday. And if by any chance I do have any fun tomorrow, well then I would be allowed to rewind back to the fun part. Stella is sitting six feet away from me but I wouldn't be able to tell if I hadn't looked because her purr is that loud.

No comments: