Tuesday

February 10


I am so tired today that I have several times contemplated going to bed, and it isn't even ten yet. My sister wants me to do her French homework and she called me selfish because I wouldn't. Guess what, my room isn't clean. The song of the day is "Ooh La La" by the Faces. Sometimes I almost forget about picture of the day. I think it's going to be hard to blog every day in like, four months. When I started this blog I didn't think about it as a commitment from which I wouldn't get a day off for a whole year. It's pretty hard for us to empathize, even with ourselves. So I couldn't really imagine how I'd feel about it months in the future. But don't worry, I promised to do this every day for a year. I have to get a really good picture soon though. I've been kind of lazy lately.

Today I heard this super good song in Staples in which the lead singer had some accent that made him pronounce "miles" strangely. I just realized I still haven't seen Rushmore. I bet I would really like it. My computer currently has 19 MB of free space. This is very dangerous. The picture of the day is a makeup mirror in the dark.

No comments: