Sunday

February 15

This picture was taken in Boston outside of the Wang Theatre, where we went today to see the Boston Ballet. I dozed in and out of sleep for some parts of the ballet but I really enjoyed the parts I was awake for. Yesterday was Valentine's Day! It was the best! Also this is a list of things in my house that are currently malfunctioning: TiVo, the plumbing. It's not a long list but one of the items on it (plumbing) is very important. Also the computer wasn't working right until right now, and that's why the picture of the day yesterday was delayed. I had no free space for a long time, and now I have 18 GB of freedom with which to embrace my photographic potential. It is very exciting. To celebrate, I am going to Walden and taking a lot of pictures and putting them all on the computer and not having to worry about it freezing and crashing! Hooray!

The song of the day is "Gronlandic Edit" by Of Montreal because my sister and I sang part of it in an obnoxious and out-of-tune falsetto when we were driving to Boston. I don't have to go to school tomorrow, or the rest of the week, but I do have to write an awful, scary critique! 

No comments: