Saturday

August 14


My internet broke so I am writing this from today, which on August 14 was tomorrow, if you know what I mean. I thought I didn't remember what I did on this day, but turns out I can remember with remarkably little effort. I went to Farmland and stood in direct sunlight during the hottest hours of the day and subsequently had a headache until I went to sleep that night. I also swam out to the dock on Steve's lake and talked with Liz and Steve for an hour. Last winter, when I imagined the end to this summer, I imagined partaking in many one-on-one talks with my close friends, perhaps for closure. I imagined them occurring on swinging benches outside of houses. Most of my friends don't have swinging benches, but I think my prediction was otherwise correct. Things are starting to wind down around here.

No comments: