Thursday

April 9


I forgot to make a big deal out of the fact that I blogged for 100 days in a row. I would like to just state right now that when I started this blog, I didn't expect it to last longer than a week. But then it became something that I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. It's like doing sit-ups for me. I hate sit-ups, and I'm really bad at them, but sometimes when I do sit-ups it's like a feeling of extreme pain and knowing that I have to stop immediately but then out of curiosity, I keep going just to see if I can squeeze another one out. And then it turns out to last way longer than I expected it to. I have a wicked headache right now and I am tired. I want to go to sleep even though I'm not done with Hamlet yet. Every character dies, by the way. I feel bad for Hamlet. He really did love Ophelia, he just couldn't express it well. Today it was nice outside and the sky looked cool. I am excited it's warm because yesterday it was thirty degrees in the morning and I remembered often feeling in April like every other symptom of spring, like plants and daylight, are in full bloom before it's actually warm. Sorry if I talk about seasons too much here. There is no song of the day but "Night Ripper" by Girl Talk is the album of the day. 

Everything has been going really slow for the past couple of months, and that is about to change. Next week I am going to Florida, then Toronto, then getting back just in time for AP tests, and then the whole month of May is full of exciting events and huge projects and college-thinking and working again (finally) and trying to find a way to end high school on a way that has no negative strings still attached. I feel like my life is about to be fast forwarded, and I don't have enough time to prepare for that.

No comments: