Thursday

April 2


These are trees at Wachusett and the challenge course. This morning Stella was playing with a little dog collar that I got from Lanny at Ludachristmas. My mom put it on her neck and said "Let's see if it's still on her neck when I get home for lunch." It stayed there all day and it jingled when she walked. I can't really think of anything noteworthy that happened today. We played table tennis in gym. By the way, what is the difference between ping-pong and table tennis? I see none. It's annoying to me that all the seasonal cliche's are coming true this year. For example, it showered the only two days of April so far, and March really did come in like a lion and out like a lamb. I think 88.9 was having a special reggae day today because every time I turned the radio to that station it was a reggae song. No complaints.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I'm pretty sure "ping pong" was made up because the sport was popular in Asian cultures. It was supposed to mock Asian names, I think.

There is no difference between the two.