Wednesday

April 1


Well this is possibly the worst April Fools' Day I've ever had. Nobody really pranked me all day, except for two pranks that came after ten p.m. and via Facebook, and one of them didn't really count (you know who you are, Jeff Greene). I should mention though, that Oleg brought a kazoo, a tiny stuffed bear, and a printed picture of an alpaca into band today. And this somehow related to April Fool's Day.

On the plus side, it is April! So now we can all calm down because the worst is over until next fall. Also I've been meaning to blog about this for a couple of days: I am so incredibly excited for Where the Wild Things Are the movie. Seriously, I don't even remember the last time I was this excited for a movie, let alone a kid's movie. Dave Eggers wrote it! And Karen O scored it! And "Wake Up" by the Arcade Fire is in its trailer! I'm so excited. The song of the day is "Fire Eye'd Boy" by Broken Social Scene.

Mr. Tarmey's constant sexual references are getting ridiculous. In a good way.

2 comments:

Mahmood Syedfaheem said...

Nice blog with beautiful photographs. Wish you all the best.
http://health-care-you.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I agree so much with the Mr. Tarmey comment.
"I stopped abbreviating 'Analysis', long story".