Sunday

June 21


Tonight I told my mom I think kids whose parents trust them are less likely to be untrustworthy. She thinks that trust begins on the first day of your life, when you cry because you're hungry or wet and someone trusts that something is really wrong and they help you because you're helpless. Then you believe that you're important enough to deserve someone else's help and you become trusting, and then trustworthy. I think my mom got the whole parenting thing right.

This weekend was really crazy! I hope I have a lot more weekends like this, because I want to remember this summer. The song of the day is "The Garden that You Planted" by Sea Wolf. 

They say cleaning your room creates feelings of positivity and optimism for the future. My room is as cluttered as ever, but it's hard to remember a time during which I felt more content with my life.

No comments: