Tuesday

September 8

Lanny said it best, college life is not conductive to bloggin'. My blog sucks lately, I apologize. Everything is so hectic and I just want to detail everything I do and every person I meet but that's not the point of this blog and we all know it. 

I'm really grateful for meeting cool people. It seems like everyone I'm friends with is interesting or nice or has good taste in music or has weird or cool stories. I miss the feeling of being close to others though, and everyone I tell this to agrees and knows the feeling. I want to feel close to these new people but I know it will happen eventually and I don't feel the need to rush it. College is a completely different environment than high school. Maybe some of the people act the same, but never have I before experienced this ability to walk into the bedroom of a stranger, introduce myself, and become friends. It's liberating. 

I woke up at six this morning, and when I looked out the window, all I saw was thick milky fog and absolutely none of my beautiful view was visible. It's not foggy today, so I think maybe that was a dream. The song of the day is "Muzzle of Bees" by Wilco. I haven't done that in a while.

Oh and I saw Chris Watt today. It was weird and nice to see a familiar face.

The sun gets passed from tree to tree,
Silently, and back to me

1 comment:

Sam said...

Muzzle of Bees is a great song. =)