Friday

September 4

I packed today and that's all. Wait no it's not, I went out to lunch with my Dad and we signed me up for a new bank. Liz came home to visit this weekend, and she gave me the most thoughtful birthday present ever. It's a book made on the computer of pictures from our high school years. It is really well made and I can't wait to show it to all my friends at college so they can see how classy and attractive my high school friends are. The song of the day is "Oh, Susquehanna" by Defiance, Ohio. Tomorrow is my last day on 83 Laurelwood Road. I hope it's a good one, or at the very least I hope no birds fly into the windows and die.

And I wonder, what did they do with the bodies?

3 comments:

Stephen Cary said...

I really really like this picture

DaveB said...

This is one of the best pictures I have seen you take.

Unknown said...

Great picture, can I have it? You mean last day until September 19th right?