Wednesday

October 21


This picture wasn't intended to be crooked but I kind of like it this way. I'm always amazed when I see the geese and ducks in the pond because isn't the water so cold? Especially because they're naked. But it wasn't so cold today. It was arguably the perfect temperature. Uh oh I'm segwaying into weather talk that's boring. Oh well, anyways, today it was like low sixties, and I was thinking if it was August that temperature would be an outrage, way too cold, fall is coming too early this year, etc. Today it was wonderful. My room smells really good right now cause I left the window open all day and the nature got in. I shouldn't say that, it reminds me of the bug. The bug. Ueehhh. 

Oh my art history midterm is done! I am so relieved. Also, somewhere in the process of heavily studying all week, I decided I completely love this class. I'm going to be so glad I took it and got through it, if I do get through it.

The song of the day is "Listening to Otis Redding at Home During Christmas" by Okkervil River. If I imagine people reading my blog while I'm writing, no words come out. It's weird.

With your hand inside my pocket, you whispered in my ear,
"We have come from ugliness to find some refuge here."

No comments: